Give your products unique digital identities through serialization on packaging
Serialized product identities with QR codes and RFID/ NFC are the foundation of connected packaging applications.
Benefits of product serialization and digital identities
See product route-to-market and detect grey market activity
Detect and prevent counterfeiting of your products
Show product information, engage customers, and increase sales
Why choose Scantrust for product serialization?
Scantrust works with your preferred identifier technology, including QR codes and RFID, NFC
- Product serialization using 2D/QR, datamatrix, RFID, NFC, and low-energy bluetooth
- Connect QR codes and RFIDs with custom data fields and create parent-child associations
- Get data from your distribution partners
- Smartphone app for associating supply chain data with products
- Works with your ERP – SAP, Microsoft, and more
- Compatible with GS1, digital link, EPCIS
Manage millions of QR codes and URLs across markets with a solution that scales with your needs
- Run global, regional, and language-based connected packaging campaigns
- Custom URL redirect rules for marketing on serialized products with packaging
- Granular scan, CTA, and user demographics data
- APIs and tools for batch upload of serialized code data
- Fits your approach, serialized (unique) or SKU-level
- Enterprise uptime and SLA
Connect your ERP, BI, and other services to your serialized products and smart packaging
- Map order and batch numbers in your ERP to serialized product and logistics units
- Integrates with ERPs such as SAP Microsoft; manufacturing execution systems (MES); and CRMs and loyalty platforms such as Salesforce
- Works with pre-press software such as ESKO
- Data and reporting integrations
- Scantrust APIs with full developer documentation
How it works: Connected packaging through product serialization
1. Unique IDs applied to packaging
Serialized IDs applied as labels or printed directly on products; applied as RFID, NFC; or lasered.
2. Associate data to product IDs
Serialized codes or chips on products have data updated by scanning systems or smartphone apps.
3. Professional or consumer user scans serialized code or chip
QR code or RFID, NFC is scanned within supply chain, by distribution partner, or by end-user.
4. See and act on connected packaging data
Get reports and alerts for product route-to-market, anti-counterfeiting, and customer engagement.
Lean on us: our specialists help you set the right solutions and approach for your business
- Printing, labeling, and tagging solution evaluation for packaging serialization projects
- For RFID/ NFC: Tagging and inline scanning hardware vendor and service provider selection support
- QR code experts to help you with placement on packaging
- Global network of qualified technology suppliers
- Product serialization pilot project design support
Top brands use Scantrust for product serialization and connected packaging
Protects water filters while engaging professional installers using Scantrust QR codes.
Find out how
Uses tamper-resistant labels with Scantrust QR codes to protect premium spirits and track route to market.
Monitors grey market activity of battery products using Scantrust QR codes.